Springfield Garden Club takes an active part in serving Springfield. These are examples of our activities:
- Garden Therapy -- Patio garden designed for and planted with Springfield Adult Day Care Center clients. Interested in the Day Care project's history?
- Monthly flower arrangements for Meals on Wheels recipients. Here are some pictures from each month.
- Junior Gardening -- working with Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts teaching gardening and/or conservation through small projects throughout the community.
- Field Trips to distinctive gardens in Vermont.
- Talks by gardening experts.
- Member and Board meetings.
- Participation in the Federated Garden Clubs of Vermont annual meeting.